The latest report titled “Aluminium Slug Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Aluminium Slug.
|Product Name||Aluminium Slug|
|Process Included||Aluminium Slug Production from Smelting, Rolling, Stamping, Annealing, and Surface Finishing|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Aluminium Slug production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Aluminium Slug Production Process:
1. Aluminium Slug Production from Smelting, Rolling, Stamping, Annealing, and Surface Finishing: This study confers a detailed cost analysis of Aluminium production from Smelting, Rolling, Stamping, Annealing, and Surface Finishing. In this process, raw Aluminium is melted inside furnaces and is then stripped in a strip casting wheel. It is followed by rolling in a hot roll mill and then, cold rolling in a cold rolled mill to get the wanted thickness and girth of the coil. The coil is then stamped into the size that is wanted. The slug is then thermally treated to strengthen it and acquire ductile property and to get rid of lubricant. Finally, the slug undergoes shot-blasting to get it a rough texture.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/aluminium-slug-production-from-smelting-rolling-stamping-annealing-and-surface-finishing/requestsample
Aluminium Slugs are pieces of aluminium metal in the form of sheets, rings, cubes, etc. It is essentially used as a raw material in the industries that manufacture aluminium products. They are used across various pharmaceuticals, automotive, food, cosmetics, etc.
The production of aluminium slugs majorly comprises stamping equipment that beats the aluminium into sheets, and the process is accompanied by annealing and heating of the metal.
Aluminium slugs are always in demand owing to their application in a slew of industries as a raw material. Sought-after slugs are used as a raw material for containers, caps, boxes, and so on. The slugs find their application in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food industry, etc.
Aluminium slugs are also used in packaging industries, especially for it having significant recycling rates.
Key Questions Answered in the Aluminium Slug Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Aluminium Slug market?
- What are the various processes used for Aluminium Slug production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Aluminium Slug?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Aluminium Slug?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Aluminium Slug?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Aluminium Slug?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Aluminium Slug production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Aluminium Slug production?
- What is the time frame for Aluminium Slug plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Aluminium Slug?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Aluminium Sulfate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminium-sulfate
- Aluminum Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminum
- Aluminum Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminum-chloride
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA