The latest report titled “Caprolactam Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Caprolactam.
|Caprolactam Production from Benzene
Caprolactam Production from Cyclohexane
Caprolactam Production from Phenol
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Caprolactam production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Caprolactam Production Process:
1. Caprolactam Production From Benzene :This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Caprolactam production through benzene. Initially, benzene gets hydrogenated, resulting in cyclohexane which is later oxidised to cyclohexanol or cyclohexanone. It is then turned into cyclohexanone which is reacted with ammonia and water to produce caprolactam.
2. Caprolactam Production From Cyclohexane: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Caprolactam production using cyclohexane. Cyclohexanol or cyclohexanone is produced when cyclohexane is oxidised. Next, cyclohexanol is converted to cyclohexanone. Lastly, cyclohexanone is made to react with ammonia and water to produce caprolactam.
3. Caprolactam Production From Phenol: This report presents the economics of Caprolactam production from phenol. In order to produce cyclohexanone, phenol gets hydrogenated, after which it is turned into cyclohexane oxime by hydroxylamine. In the presence of sulfuric acid, this compound undergoes Beckmann rearrangement and leads to the production of caprolactam.
Caprolactam (CPL) with the formula (CH2)5C(O)NH is an organic compound. It is a colourless solid, a lactam (a cyclic amide) of caproic acid. It has a transparent or milk-like white colour with a subtle but unpleasant smell. It has a melting point of 70 °C and is soluble in water. CPL is most oxygenated and chlorinated solvents, and some hydrocarbons. It is primarily used to make Nylon 6 filament, fibre, and plastics. It is also employed to make other chemicals and is also used in the synthesis of lysine.
Caprolactam (CPL) is witnessing high demand owing to the increasing demand for biobased Caprolactam in engineering plastics & films as well as the need for lightweight automotive vehicles, which are factors driving the market’s demand. In addition, the expanding electronics and automotive sector, paired with the growing demand for plastics in the construction, electrical & electronics, and automotive industries, is boosting the market’s expansion. Furthermore, its properties, including elasticity, high strength, resistance to chemicals and oil, abrasion resistance, and low moisture absorbency of nylon fibres and resins, will further the market’s demand considerably. Also, the ongoing R&D concentrated on recycling Caprolactam will advance the industry’s proliferation.
Key Questions Answered in the Caprolactam Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Caprolactam market?
• What are the various processes used for Caprolactam production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Caprolactam?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Caprolactam?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Caprolactam?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Caprolactam?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Caprolactam production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Caprolactam production?
• What is the time frame for Caprolactam plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Caprolactam?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Californium Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/californium
- Camphene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/camphene
- CAPB (Cocamidopropyl Betaine) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/capb-cocamidopropyl-betaine
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA