If you are exploring the Middle East, then Dubai is a must-visit for you as it has unique and infinite attractions and activities.
The Dubai Ice Rink is a popular leisure activity at The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest retail and entertainment complex.
The Ice rink is on the 3rd floor of the Dubai Mall. This Olympic size ice skating rink is a great activity to beat the Dubai heat.
DJ night, dance performances, penguin pals, and freestyle sessions are a few experiences one must attend.
Dubai Ice Rink Tickets
Dubai Ice Rink is somewhat affordable, with a fee of merely 130 AED per head. The Ice Rink also provides a gold package for 150 AED and provides at least ten members for a private Disco party. This VIP package is a classy way for people to hold get-togethers. It would be a great way to enjoy your weekends and escape the heat at the Dubai Ice Rink.
Reviews of the place
The Ice Rink is highly recommended by customers and travelers worldwide and has been a memorable part of the Dubai experience. Many travel vloggers call it the highlight of their vacation and consider it not only for tourists but also for the residents of Dubai.
Things to do while at the Ice Rink
Dubai Ice Rink offers multiple academic courses and one-time visits for anyone interested.
Dubai Ice Rink Timings:
10.00 AM to 10.00 PM from Monday to Friday
10.00 AM to 12.00 AM on Saturdays and Sundays
Dubai Ice Rink offers DJ nights on weekends, and DJs from all over the world come here to play. Although prices for a ticket are a little higher than usual on the weekends, it still comes out to be affordable for the common man. You don’t need to be a pro or even an amateur to enjoy your time here.
Penguin Pals a new way to learn ice skating
Another exciting venture for children is their new feature called Penguin Pals, which is for children to learn how to skate and be safe in a new exciting and fun way. Penguin Pals have become a well-known idea for ice skating companies and are commonly seen everywhere, so you know that it is a tried and tested product.
Things you need to know
- Carry your socks to be comfortable and care for your hygiene (Full-length socks are recommended).
- Wear comfortable clothes which are also decent.
- You need to be above 4 ft in height to be eligible to skate inside the Ice Rink
- Lockers are available and provided by the ice rink to keep your car keys/Mobile Phones/Headphones etc., safe.
- You can also sit in as a spectator to enjoy extravagant dance shows and disco nights
- For bookings, use of online booking modes is advised and can be bought on their website.
- Going in a group is advised as you get discounts and can make your experience more enjoyable and interactive.
About the Dubai Mall Ice Rink Experience:
- Enjoy a session of undergoing fun-filled activities across the cool surface of the Dubai Ice Rink.
- DJ Nights: Offers the incredible experience of skating and dancing to live DJs and club anthems on the ice.
- Dj nights only take place on Thursday and Friday nights from 18:15 onwards.
- Freestyle Sessions offers a practice session for the more advanced skaters.
- These sessions can be used to perfect their jumps, spins, and footwork and also play their music routines.
- Freestyle Sessions must be pre-arranged with a freestyle coach scheduled outside of business hours.
- Skating Academy offers classes assigned based on ability, skill level, and age group.
- Takes place every Tuesday or Thursday evening from 16:15 PM or Every Friday or Saturday morning from 10:15 AM.
- The package offers open-dated tickets, As such, you no longer have to worry about the unavailability of comfortable timings or a mismatch of your own itinerary.
How to Reach Dubai Mall Ice Rink?
- By metro and bus: Take the metro to Burj Khalifa or The Dubai Mall station. Upon arrival at the station, head out to the main road. Ride the feeder bus that goes from the station to the mall every 15 minutes
- By metro and feet: Take the metro to Burj Khalifa or The Dubai Mall station. Walk for 15 minutes to Dubai Mall via the air-conditioned Metro Link Bridge