Kolad is a prosperous village in Maharashtra’s Raigad district. The distance from Mumbai is about 121 km or about 3.5 hours by car. Kolad River rafting is the most thrilling adventure activity and a top tourist attraction. Although the grade 3 rapids on the river may seem to be going swiftly, they are safe for a fun experience.
The centerpiece of your trip will be river rafting, which takes about 2.5 to 3 hours. This is the finest location for you to come if you want to stay a few days in the lap of nature and enjoy a relaxed holiday mixed with some excitement.
This Maharashtra village is a serene and lovely spot to visit. The Kolad river, which flows through this settlement, is stunning and enjoyable. It originates in the forested hills and offers excellent novice river rafting opportunities. The best time of year to plan for the Kolad camping trip is from October through February.
Kolad camping is regarded as one of the top camping locations due to its natural scenic beauty. Camping by a river in the dead of the night is absolute paradise. This location is a stargazer’s paradise because it is away from city lights! The best time of year to plan for the Kolad camping trip is from October through February. The whole encounter will leave you speechless. Despite being outside of a metropolis, this entire experience will make you feel at home because of its vibes.
You can engage in a variety of daring sports at this location, which is surrounded by lush vegetation. Kolad River rafting is the most adventurous sport and a top tourist attraction. This is the perfect activity if you want to feel an adrenaline surge for excitement. It gives you the exhilaration and excitement that will make your journey special.
The river is safe for river rafting because it has no special alterations. You will receive top-notch safety gear. Although the grade 3 rapids on the river may seem to be going swiftly, they are safe for a fun experience. Because the rafts must move 12 kilometers downstream against a strong water current, river rafting will be challenging for you. The focus of your trip will be river rafting, which takes about 2.5 to 3 hours.
This is not it, all you enthusiasts of water sports. You can engage in numerous additional water sports in Kolad, including ziplining, river crossings, kayaking, and banana boat rides. These aquatic activities are incredibly interesting and daring. You’ll reestablish your connection with yourself thanks to this unforgettable camping experience. This is the finest location for you to come if you want to stay a few days in the lap of nature and enjoy a relaxed holiday mixed with some excitement.
All about Kolad camping
For those who want to spend some quality time in the company of nature, Koald River Rafting & Camping is the ideal choice. Kolad is 122 kilometers (km) from Mumbai and is situated in the Raigarh district of Maharashtra, India. After a few hours of driving, you can arrive at this location to avoid the city’s noise and crowds. Among the best weekend, camping adventures is this one.
The Kolad camping site offers all the amenities you need to fulfill your wildest adventure fantasies, including camping, river rafting, rappelling, and many more activities. It is also similar to a feast for photographers and wildlife enthusiasts.
The Kundalika river’s rapids are the main draw for Kolad river rafting. The river is beautiful because of its white, crystal-clear water. One of the fastest-flowing rivers in that region, this one is appropriate for river rafting activities. It is one of the top weekend vacation spots close to Mumbai and Pune because of the wonderful forts, dam sites, and flowing waterfalls that you will enjoy there.
About Kolad camping Campsite:
With cliff jumping, you can have a thrilling whitewater rafting adventure. Here, the Kundalika River flows through, offering wonderful rafting opportunities for beginners.
About Kolad Camping And Rafting:
- By 3 o’clock, get to the location, and take in the lovely view of the surroundings.
- There will be professional and rafting safety equipment for your direction and safety.
- Set up your campers and indulge in exquisite meals to sate your appetite.
- Play video games, board games, and other indoor and outdoor games all night long.
- Enjoy cozy discussions over the bonfire while the stars and sky are overhead.
- Take pictures of the picturesque surroundings and share these memories with your friends and family.
- Prepare for the adrenaline rush of the activity of white water river rafting the next day.
- The fee does not cover the cost of transport to and from the rafting activity.
- Kids under the age of fourteen are not allowed to go rafting.
About the itinerary for Kolad camping
The Kolad camping trip of two days.
Day 1: Registration at the campsite
- When you reach the camp, check in up until 3:00 PM and get your welcome beverages.
- You’ll spend the entire evening playing video games after taking a break and eating some high-tea munchies. If the monsoon season allows, the athletes will assemble around a bonfire if the weather allows.
- Have a wonderful dinner after your activities.
- After dinner, unwind and turn in for the evening.
Day 2: River rafting and departure
On the second day of your Kolad camping trip enjoy the river rafting session and then depart with lots of happy memories.
About the things you need to know before you go for Kolad camping and River Rafting:
- For at least an hour before the activity, refrain from consuming large meals or alcoholic beverages.
- Do not attempt any sort of movement or stunt during the exercise.
- Put on your stay jackets as directed.
- Observe the instructions of the instructors.
- There are no restrictions on weight or height.
- obey the COVID-19 regulations set forth by the state government.
- Timings for Kolad River Rafting range from 9 am to 6 pm.
- This Dubare rafting activity is available to kids over the age of 14 for the same cost as an adult.
About reaching the Kolad Camping grounds
You will receive the reallocation by the interest’s operator after your package reservation is successful. Mumbai and Pune are both 122 and 145 kilometers from Kolad, respectively. By using public or private transportation, you may reach us quickly and conveniently.
The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), located 125 KM from Kolad, is the closest airport to the city. From here, you can take a taxi, bus, or rail to Kolad.
Taxis or self-drive cars are the two most popular ways to travel to Kolad from well-known Mumbai. In addition, you can board buses that travel from Mumbai to Ratnagiri and get off in Kolad.
The Konkan Railways, which features stunning scenery, includes the Kolad train line.
Kolad camping is an exciting camping journey, enjoy this exhilarating camping adventure next to the Kundalika River while surrounded by luscious vegetables. At our opulent accommodations, you may relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city while going river rafting in Kundalika.
With your loved ones, enjoy stargazing around a toasty bonfire at your campsite beside the Kundalika River. Kolad camping will make your camping experience more memorable.
Checkout: More Awesome Content