The latest report titled olive oil production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Olive Oil.
|Olive Oil Production Through Harvesting, Washing, Kneading, Extraction, Separation
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Olive Oil production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Olive Oil Production Process:
1. Olive Oil Production From Harvesting, Washing, Kneading, Extraction, Separation: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Olive Oil production via Harvesting, Washing, Kneading, Extraction, and Separation. At first, olives are harvested using nets that are spread on the ground beneath the plants that enable the collection. Next, the olives are washed and cleaned in a special washing machine, followed by a crushing process that results in a paste. After this, the kneading of the olive paste takes place, which undergoes separation, resulting in production of olive oil.
Olive oil is obtained from the ripened Olea europaea, the olive fruit’s fleshy part. In color, it ranges from transparent to yellow-goldish and greenish (in the case obtained from a fruit that is not ripe). The oil, especially Extra virgin olive oil, has several health advantages being antioxidant-rich and preventing cellular damage induced by molecules called free radicals. Owing to it being a healthy fat, olive oil is added to food applications, like in salads as dressing, in pasta, as well as in other applications such as frying, baking, and sautéing.
Olive oil finds numerous end-use applications, like in cooking, cosmetics, soaps, medicine, and as a traditional lamp fuel which is driving the market’s demand. In addition, it is used for the preservation of foods like canned fish. Furthermore, it finds use in the textile industry for applications such as wool combing to make toiletries and cosmetics, which is furthering its demand. Also, in the pharmaceutical sector, it is used for many medicinal end-uses, like in high-quality castile soap, as a lubricant, etc., which is bolstering the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in the Olive Oil Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Olive Oil market?
• What are the various processes used for Olive Oil production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Olive Oil?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Olive Oil?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Olive Oil?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Olive Oil?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Olive Oil production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Olive Oil production?
• What is the time frame for Olive Oil plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Olive Oil?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Refined Olive Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/refined-olive-oil
- Lithium Carbonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/lithium-carbonate
- Vitamin D5 500 Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/vitamin-d5-500
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA