The latest report titled “Silicon Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Silicon.
|Process Included||Silicon Production From Reduction|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Silicon production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Silicon Production Process:
- Silicon Production From Reduction: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of silicon production via reduction. Firstly, during the process, the reduction of quartz takes place at an elevated temperature of around 2000 °C with carbon which occurs in a reduction furnace in an electric arc.
Next, the mix of several carbon materials, comprising of coke, coal or charcoal, is added with quartz in a reduction furnace. Later, the liquid silicon is derived at a temperature of 1600 °C from the furnace tap hole. Lastly, the metal gets processed further using oxidative refining, casting, crystallization and crushing.
Silicon (Si) is a chemical element that is found in sand and glass. It is the most common isotope with the atomic number 14 and atomic weight of 28 with four valence electrons. It is an excellent semiconductor material primarily employed in electronic components. The metal-like substance resembling aluminium is abundantly present in the crust of the earth. It is the 14th element on the periodic table.
Silicon is mainly used as a semiconductor in the electronics industry, where it is used to make transistors. It is added to computer chips and solar cells, which is the primary end-use of the product that is driving the market’s growth. In addition, it finds use in the construction sector, where it is used as a constituent in ceramics and bricks.
These components are used in the building industry. Along with that, in housing, it is also used for waterproofing systems, which further boosts the market’s expansion. Also, it is a ferrosilicon component– an alloy that finds use in the steel industry. Other uses of the commodity include its use in the cosmetic industry, as a lubricant, in some cosmetics and hair conditioners that propels the market forward.
Key Questions Answered in the Silicon Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Silicon market?
- What are the various processes used for Silicon production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Silicon?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Silicon?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Silicon?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Silicon?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Silicon production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Silicon production?
- What is the time frame for Silicon plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Silicon?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Silicone Emulsion Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/silicone-emulsion
- Silicones Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/silicones
- Siloxanes Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/siloxanes
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA