Succinic Acid Production Cost Analysis Report 2022-2027: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements and Cost Breakups
The latest report titled succinic acid production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Succinic Acid.
|Product Name||Succinic Acid|
|Process Included||Succinic Acid Production From Raw Sugar|
Succinic Acid Production From Maleic Anhydride
Succinic Acid Production From Glycerol
Succinic Acid Production From Glucose
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Succinic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Succinic Acid Production Process:
1. Succinic Acid Production From Raw Sugar: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Succinic Acid production via Raw Sugar. The process produces bio-based Succinic Acid from raw sugar employing a fermentation process. In the method, raw sugar (sucrose) gets diluted, and sucrose is hydrolysed into fructose and glucose (inverted sugars). These inverted sugars are later fermented in order to produce Succinic Acid. Electrodialysis is used to recover the Succinic Acid from the fermentation broth. As a by-product of the process, ammonium sulphate is generated.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/succinic-acid-production-from-raw-sugar/requestsample
2. Succinic Acid Production From Maleic Anhydride: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Succinic Acid production through Maleic Anhydride. The Succinic Acid production from maleic anhydride is carried out via a typical hydrogenation process in which maleic anhydride is hydrogenated to succinic anhydride, which is later converted to Succinic Acid.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/succinic-acid-production-from-maleic-anhydride/requestsample
3. Succinic Acid Production From Glycerol: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Succinic Acid production using glycerol. Bio-based Succinic Acid is produced using crude glycerol employing a fermentation process in which crude glycerol (at 85 wt% purity) is derived as a by-product of biodiesel plants and finds application as the primary raw material. Following the purification, glycerol gets fermented, finally producing Succinic Acid.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/succinic-acid-production-from-glycerol/requestsample
4. Succinic Acid Production From Glucose: This report presents the economics of Succinic Acid production from Glucose. Bio-based Succinic Acid is made from glucose syrup by employing a fermentation process. During the procedure, to recover Succinic Acid from the fermentation broth, electrodialysis is used. The method utilises 70 wt% glucose-water syrup as the primary raw material, generating ammonium sulphate as a by-product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/succinic-acid-production-from-glucose/requestsample
Succinic Acid is a four-carbon dicarboxylic acid that occurs in nature, usually found in amber or sugar cane, as well as in the human body and is produced by liquefied petroleum gas. It appears to be a white crystal or shiny odourless crystalline powder. It has a molecular formula of C4H6O4, a pH of 0.1 molar solution: 2.7 and a very acidic taste. It is soluble in water and has a melting point of 185–187° C (365–369° F). It is used as an essential metabolite, a nutraceutical, an anti-ulcer drug, a radiation protective agent, and a micronutrient.
The succinic Acid market will expand owing to its growing usage in the pharmaceutical industry. Additionally, its application in construction and infrastructure development activities will further the market’s potential. Furthermore, the increasing shift from butane-based maleic anhydride to succinic acid to produce chemicals like plastics, polymers, succinic anhydride, fumaric, diethylmaleate, and glyoxylic acid will further boost the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Succinic Acid Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Succinic Acid market?
• What are the various processes used for Succinic Acid production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Succinic Acid?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Succinic Acid?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Succinic Acid?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Succinic Acid?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Succinic Acid production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Succinic Acid production?
• What is the time frame for Succinic Acid plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Succinic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA