What is Nitrazepam?
Nitrazepam 10mg tablets are a treatment for a sleeping disorder, called insomnia. Nitrazepam is usually combined with other medicines to relax the brain and help people with sleeping problems.
This medicine can be taken with or without food but should be taken according to the doctor’s advice as to the dose quantity and dose frequency. Try taking Nitrazepam tablets at the same time every day to keep the medicine at a consistent level in the body.
In case of a missed dose, take it when you remember, but not when it is time for the next dose. Don’t take a double dose to make up for the missed dose. Even if you feel better, never stop taking Nitrazepam suddenly without consulting your doctor. Long-term use of Nitrazepam should be avoided, and sudden withdrawal results in anxiety and nausea.
The possible side effects of Nitrazepam 10mg are drowsiness and dizziness, so avoid driving and other tasks requiring concentration after taking this medicine. Other possible side effects of this drug are impaired coordination, sedation, reduced alertness, numbed emotions, unsteadiness, and fatigue. These side effects usually go away in a short time without the need for any treatment. But if they become severe or last for a long time, then consult your doctor. This medicine is also likely to cause an increased risk of falls and reduced muscle tone, particularly in elderly patients. Alcohol consumption while taking this medicine should be avoided, as it results in increased drowsiness.
What are the uses of Nitrazepam?
Nitrazepam is used as a treatment for insomnia, and sleeping problems.
What are the benefits of Nitrazepam?
Nitrazepam 10mg tablets help people suffering from sleeping problems, called insomnia. This condition makes it difficult to fall asleep or stay asleep, frequently waking up during the night, and difficulty falling asleep after waking up in the middle of the night. Nitrazepam slows down the abnormal activity of nerves in the brain, thus relaxing the body and inducing sleep. It also helps to restore the sleep-wake cycle to normal, making the patient feel more energetic, relaxed, and calm. It improves the overall quality of life by helping to concentrate better and enjoy the day after a full night’s sleep.
What are the side effects of Nitrazepam?
Here are some common side effects associated with the use of Nitrazepam:
- Impaired coordination
Most of these side effects go away without any medical care. But if they stay for long or become severe, then call your doctor.
How to take Nitrazepam tablets?
Follow the doctor’s instructions as to the dose quantity and dose frequency. Don’t crush, break, or chew the tablet, but swallow it whole with a glass of water. Try to take Nitrazepam 10mg tablets at the same time every day; it can be taken with food or on an empty stomach.
How Nitrazepam works?
Nitrazepam belongs to the benzodiazepine class of medicines. These medicines work by increasing the activity of GABA chemical messengers in the body. They suppress the excessive and abnormal activity of the nerve cells present in the brain.
What to do in case of a missed dose?
If you forget a dose of Nitrazepam, then take it when you remember. But if it is almost time for the next dose, then follow the regular schedule and skip the missed dose. Never take a double dose of Nitrazepam 10mg.
Important tips for taking Nitrazepam
- The usage of Nitrazepam for the treatment of insomnia should be as short as possible, never exceeding 4 weeks.
- Always follow the directions of the doctor when taking this medicine, as the patient is at a high risk of getting addicted or forming a habit.
- Take it 30 to 45 minutes before retiring and when you have at least 7 hours to sleep without interruptions.
- Use of alcohol alongside Nitrazepam should be avoided as it increases dizziness and drowsiness
- A possible side effect is dizziness, so avoid driving and other tasks requiring mental alertness after taking this medicine.
- Never stop taking Nitrazepam abruptly, as it results in withdrawal effects, such as tremors, agitation, anxiety, flu-like symptoms, confusion, nausea, and sweating.
- You should monitor liver functions and blood regularly in case of taking this medicine for a long.
- While taking this medicine, if you notice skin changes, such as circular patches, reddish spots, or rash, then inform your doctor.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning pregnancy, then inform your doctor.
Where to get Nitrazepam 10mg tablets?
If you are looking for a place to buy Nitrazepam, then the Super Meds store is the right place to go. They have an online pharmacy where you can place orders for Nitrazepam 10mg online, and they deliver it to your doorsteps within a few days. If you don’t find their services satisfactory, then you can even order a return. So, get a wide range of medicines from the online store of Super Meds!