A master health checkup near Gurgaon/ Bangalore consists of a number of clinical tests for assessing the health status of a person. The master health checkups can typically include a physical examination, ultrasounds, etc. that help to examine the health of the body’s organs and detect any symptoms of diseases in the early stages for managing health better.
What is expected in a master health checkup near me?
You may be given a list of preparations required before the check-up. Discuss any doubts or questions with the doctor before going for the checkup. A master health checkup near Gurgaon is very helpful in detecting the initial signs of diseases that can be treated. The typical tests that will be included in the master health checkup may differ according to a person’s medical history and recommendations by the doctor. The doctor will decide the appropriate tests for you after understanding your past and present health status.
In case you have taken the tests previously, the doctor will refer to the results of those tests before recommending any further tests. He may also ask you about the health history of your family as well for detecting hereditary diseases. The doctor may inquire about the lifestyle and your living conditions. There will also be questions about a person’s daily habits like eating, sleeping, bowel movements as well as physical activity. A master health checkup near Gurgaon consists of blood and urine examinations as well as x-rays and even ultrasounds. Given here are few of the tests that are generally included in the health checkup –
- A general physical examination – This is a general clinical examination which will include the recording of a person’s weight, height, blood pressure level and BMI.
- Blood tests are a critical part of a master health checkup near Bangalore for detecting issues like anaemia, any infections as well as the onset of diseases.
- Liver and kidney function tests are done for making sure that there is effective functioning of the organs and detection of possible diseases that can lead to problems in the future if not treated.
- Blood sugar tests are done to detect possible diabetes and can prevent its onset.
- X-RAY and ECG may be done for monitoring key functions of the heart, lungs and organs in the chest area. This can help in identifying signs of chest infections and also cardiac issues.
- Urine tests are done for assessing the overall health.
What is the objective of cancer screening tests?
The main aim of any cancer screening test is the early discovery of cancer. In case cancer is found in its early stages, it may be much easier to treat and manage. Successful detection of cancer before it spreads in the human body can actually lower a person’s risk of death. Some of the general cancer screening tests are given below –
• Mammogram – It is an X-ray of the breast which is taken to find breast cancer at the initial stages.
• MRI of the breast – Pictures of the breast will be used along with a mammogram for women who are at high risk for breast cancer.
• Breast Examination – It is a cancer screening test where a physical test is done to check for any lumps on the breast.
• Pap Test – With a Pap test, doctors collect samples from the cervix to check for any abnormal cells.
• PSA – A PSA blood test is performed for finding prostate cancer in men.
• Colonoscopy and Sigmoidoscopy – These can detect polyps which may develop into colon cancer.
• Fecal Occult Blood Test – It is done for checking for blood in the stool, which can detect polyps and colon cancer.
• CT Scan Low-dose computed tomography – This is used to screen for lung cancer.
Regular health checkups have to be done for the early identification of diseases. A master health checkup near Bangalore will include important tests for assessing the overall health status of a person. A master health checkup will typically include a physical examination, ultrasounds, and other tests, that will evaluate a person’s health and help in detecting early signs and symptoms of diseases.