According to the Hindu religion, the planet that organizes marriage is Venus. Some other auspicious planets are Jupiter, Mercury, and the Moon. In Hinduism, marriage astrology is considered a sacred act of the union of two souls. In the Ancient Indian culture, marriage is an ideal concept in which the father of the girl gives the hand of her daughter into the hands of the groom in a ritualistic present. It is done keeping in view the bright future aspects of both the girl and the boy.
Significance of Astrology in Marriage
Marriage is one of the most important milestones in life. If it goes well, it makes one happy; if it does not, it can mar happiness. Marriage Astrology helps to predict this milestone. It is used to determine the compatibility between two people, to assess their chances of a successful union, and to prevent problems in marriage.
One of the most effective ways to predict the time of your wedding is through the placement of Jupiter in your horoscope. The planet stays in each zodiac sign for thirteen months.
Another way to make a marriage work is by matching the horoscopes 2023 of the bride and groom. This is known as kundli-matching. Matching a horoscope is a science, and can be done by a skilled astrologer.
When marriage astrologers analyze a chart, they look for aspects between various planets. They may also examine the chart of the prospective spouse to see if there are any potential problems. These astrologers explain the finer points of a chart, and recommend remedies to help ward off any difficulties in the marriage.
The astrologer also checks for any sudden health or financial issues that could occur in the marriage. They might even recommend a special Puja to enhance the relationship.
A renowned astrologer will offer a specific solution for your marriage problem. Moreover, some upayas can help to reduce the negative effects of non-matching kundlis.
A good astrologer will be able to tell you which planets have the best impact on your marriage. However, the influence of these planets is not necessarily direct.
Marriage Ruled By Planet Venus
The planet Venus is responsible in the fields of love, marriage, and relationships. The Moon also plays a secondary role in the case of marriage or family relationships. Few years ago, the process of marriage was a lot more easier as compared to the today’s life. Earlier, the parents of the elder family members used to decide that to whom their child would get married. And the alliances took place smoothly without any troubles or complications. However, nowadays, people are getting very choosy as well as logical. They want to explore many options at one time, keeping in vie the fact that better will always come in their way.
Role of Planetary Positions in Marriage
There are a total of nine planets in the solar system. And the promising planets that are responsible for marriage are Venus, Jupiter, Mercury, and Moon. The second, seventh, and eleventh houses in a person’s horoscope or birth-chart are best favorable positions for a good marriage.
- The second, eighth, and twelfth house of an individual’s birth chart plays a vital role in the purpose of marriage.
- There can be a chance of delayed marriage if the planet Saturn is placed in the seventh house of the person’s birth chart.
- If the planet Sun is the lord of the seventh house in the person’s birth chart, then there lies a chance of late marriage issue.
- The planet Mars, if positioned in the seventh house, then it would definitely cause delay in marriage.
- If the unpromising planets like Rahu or Kety are placed in the seventh house, then there are chances of cancellation of marriage even after being finalized.
- The alignment of the Sun and Saturn in the seventh house can cause extreme delay in marriage.
- The retrograde positioning of the lord of the second house is witnessed forming a background point, then it would definitely cause delay in marriage.
Best and Favorable Yogas for an Early Marriage
According to the science of time or astrology, the best yogas for an early marriage are discussed below.
- If the planet Venus is present in its own sign in a favorable planet position, then there is an early sign of marriage of an individual.
- If the Sun in the seventh house and the seventh lord are merged with Venus, then it is an early sign of marriage.
- If the planet Venus is positioned in the seventh house with the seventh lord in the eleventh house, then there is a fair possibility of an early marriage.
- If the Venus is placed at the seventh position from the Moon, then it is a sign of an early marriage.
- The positioning of Saturn in the seventh position from the planet Venus also gives a chance of timely marriage.