The latest report titled “Dimethyl Ether (DME) Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Dimethyl Ether (DME).
|Dimethyl Ether (DME) Production From Renewable EnergiesDimethyl Ether (DME) Production From Direct and Indirect Process
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Dimethyl Ether (DME) production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Dimethyl Ether (DME) Production Process:
1. Dimethyl Ether (DME) Production From Direct and Indirect Process: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Dimethyl Ether (DME) production using From Direct and Indirect Processes.
Direct Process: Using a bifunctional catalyst, synthesis and methanol dehydration are carried out, producing DME from syngas in a single reactor. In the next phase, DME Synthesis Reactor, a purification unit that is able to divide the DME from water and methane during a double distillation stage, is required. Syngas is produced in the reactor using either a natural gas steam reformer or a coal/petroleum residue gasifier.
Indirect Process: In order to facilitate DME productionmanufacturing using methanol and the synthesis of methanol from syngas, two separate reactors containing the required catalysts are used. The rest of the process, however, is similar to the direct process of DME synthesis.
2. Dimethyl Ether (DME) Production From Renewable Energies: This report presents the economics of Dimethyl Ether (DME) production from Renewable Energies. For carrying out the synthesis of dimethyl ether, reactants are needed, which can be produced using sources of sustainable energy like wind, sun, biomass, etc. Biomasses like agro-residue, energy crops, forest residue, etc., are gasified in order to create a stream of syngas that feed into a one or two-step DME synthesis process.
The hydrogen steam present in the syngas mix can be made using electricity generated from renewable sources of energy in an electrolyser, i.e., photovoltaic and wind farms, and then combined with CO2 and CO. By doing this, renewable energy becomes easy to transport, be stored, and used since it is being “stored” in DME.
Dimethyl Ether (DME) or methoxymethane, wood ether, dimethyl oxide or methyl ether is the simplest ether and an alternative fuel source for diesel produced synthetically. It has the chemical formula CH3-O-CH3. It is made for specially designed compression ignition diesel engines. This is significantlya very sustainable and eco-friendly fuel. DME appears to be a colourless gas under normal atmospheric conditions. It is a somewhat narcotic, highly flammable, and non-toxic gas but can be stored as a liquid when pressurised lightly.
DME finds extensive application in the chemical industry and as an aerosol propellant, fuel, solvent, and refrigerant, which is driving the industry’s growth. Owing to its properties like good ignition with a high cetane number, DME is used as a substitute for conventional diesel fuel that burns cleanly with no soot. Also, the market will witness further expansion as multiple chemical industries will likely step up in scaling and commercialising technologies related to energy security, promising a cleaner and sustainable future for fuel.
Key Questions Answered in the Dimethyl Ether (DME) Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Dimethyl Ether (DME) market?
• What are the various processes used for Dimethyl Ether (DME) production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Dimethyl Ether (DME)?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Dimethyl Ether (DME)?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Dimethyl Ether (DME)?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Dimethyl Ether (DME)?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Dimethyl Ether (DME) production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Dimethyl Ether (DME) production?
• What is the time frame for Dimethyl Ether (DME) plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Dimethyl Ether (DME)?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Diethyl Sulfate – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/diethyl-sulfate
- Dihydro Myrcenol – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dihydro-myrcenol
- Dihydro terpinyl acetate – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dihydro-terpinyl-acetate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA