The latest report titled “Groundnut Oil Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Groundnut Oil.
|Groundnut Oil Production From Screw Pressing Machine
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Groundnut Oil production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Groundnut Oil Production Process:
1. Groundnut Oil Production From Screw Pressing Machine: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of Groundnut Oil Production through Screw Pressing Machine. Firstly, the groundnuts are cleaned and purified in order to get rid of impurities like sand and gravel. Nextly, the seeds are heated and misted for some time to adapt their moisture content and temperature. Later, the seeds get sent to screw presser machines, where they are crushed, ironed, and the oil is sieved via the bottom of the pressing chamber. Lastly, the groundnut oil is transferred to refineries for further refining via the processes of neutralization, bleaching and deodorization.
Groundnut Oil, also known as peanut oil, is an organic oil with a slightly nutty flavour that comes from peanuts. It has a high smoke point. It is available in refined, unrefined, and roasted forms. The oil is rich in nutrients such as Vitamin E and K, Trans fatty acids, Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA), Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA), and Saturated fatty acids (SFA).
It offers many benefits, like regulating blood cholesterol by reducing bad cholesterol and lowering the risk of heart-related diseases. It can also prevent issues like obesity and diabetes. Also, the oil functions as an antioxidant, antidiabetic, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and anti-microbial agent.
The Groundnut Oil market is being driven by the primary and most significant application of the oil, which is in cooking. It is used for frying, sautéing, grilling, seasoning and tempering. Also, it is a preferred choice of consumers for edible end-uses since it has a neutral taste which makes it ideal for dressings and garnishes, thus, boosting the industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Groundnut Oil Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Groundnut Oil market?
- What are the various processes used for Groundnut Oil production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Groundnut Oil?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Groundnut Oil?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Groundnut Oil?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Groundnut Oil?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Groundnut Oil production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Groundnut Oil production?
- What is the time frame for Groundnut Oil plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Groundnut Oil?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Gold Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/gold
- Greek Yogurt Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/greek-yogurt
- Green Ethylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/green-ethylene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA